Sunday, March 12, 2017

Federal Income Tax Return Deadline Extended

Taxpayers have a little extra time to file their federal tax return this year. The 2016 income tax deadline has been extended until April 18, 2017, meaning all taxpayers have until that date to file their federal returns without penalty.

Generally, all federal income tax returns are due on April 15th, and many states also follow this deadline. The only exception to the general deadline is if April 15th falls on a weekend or holiday. In these situations, tax returns are due on the next business day.

This year, April 15th occurs on Saturday, which moves the deadline to the next business day. However, Washington, D.C. is celebrating Emancipation Day, which means the district is not conducting business. Because of this, the tax deadline is pushed to Tuesday, April 18th, 2017.

Taxpayers can file for an extension that gives an additional six-months to file the return. However, tax payments must be made by the original due date to avoid any penalties, even with an extension. The extension only applies to the deadline to file.

The April deadline applies to Individual Income tax returns, Form 1040. Different deadlines apply for LLC and partnership corporations, as well as other small business tax returns.

3 comments:

  1. Bons articles, avez-vous entendu parler de LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com - Contact WhatsApp: 1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) est en tant que service de financement USA / UK, ils m'accordent un prêt de 95 000,00 $ à lancer mon entreprise et je les paie annuellement depuis deux ans maintenant et il me reste 2 ans bien que j'aime travailler avec eux car ce sont de véritables prêteurs qui peuvent vous accorder tout type de prêt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. My Husband gave it a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situation.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflammatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Diabetes,Herpes Virus,Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma. Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer. Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Everyone, I' m Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Pedro help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you are looking for financial freedom I will advise you to contact Mr Pedro with this email below pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete